Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Foote Family Zoo

With Matthew in Seattle for the week, I'm feeling a bit like a lonely giraffe. It's not a huge stretch considering the fact that our house is much like a zoo. I have neglected blogging, so here's what we've been up too.
Alex has been super busy going to Kindergarten. He loves his teachers especially Miss Chris. He is also doing Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, attends the Guthrie Grooves Dance group and Saturday Program. He has been to the Zoo, Bounce-U, museums, movies and many more fun filled adventures with them. Alex still LOVES his puppies. They go with him everywhere and are his very best friends,
Alex Blue Puppy Eat, is his favorite, he also loves Sally(the other blue puppy), Charley Brown and as many other puppy pals as he can carry.
On Sunday, Alex lost his front tooth. Papa Shumway was so kind to pull it for him and he received $4.00 in bravery bucks.
In the past few months, Tyson and I have made several trips to the zoo and played at Peter Piper with quite a few cousins. Ty is still enjoying preschool at Burk.
We have been working on building his vocabulary. He is communicating better every day. Ty's Favorite part of the zoo is feeding & chasing the ducks.
There's lots more to say, but I'm tired so, I'll have to leave that for another day.




9 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm just so happy you FINALLY updated. Sounds like things have been busy and good for you and your boys! Cute pics from our Peter Piper trip. It was great to see you a couple weeks ago. We should make it a monthly thing...meet up at Peter Piper day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I've been a slacker. It was fun to meet up with you. We will have to do it again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new background!! Love the post! Yea zoo! We love blue puppy eats and Sally too! Wow, hooray for Alex and his tooth removal, papa must've been feeling generous, however we both KNOW Alex earned that money!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post had me at "feeling like a lonely giraffe!" That is the greatest introspection and picture combo ever. Don't we all just feel like a tall gawky giraffe sometimes?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see an update, Sarah :) You're boys, as always, are adorable! I love to hear about their adventures. I've never heard of these puppies before. I'll have to google them & see what they're all about. Glad a few of them have found a happy home w/ Alex. Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't thing you'll find them on Google. Alex got them for a prize at Peter Piper (a local pizza joint in AZ) About 2 years ago he immediately became attached to them. It's kind of a security blanket/toy.We just hope they continue to carry them as he looses them from time to time. We have a secret stash of them.
    Alita, are you still blogging? I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

    ReplyDelete
  8. excellent post, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector don’t notice this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you.|great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.|great information you write it very clean. I’m very lucky to get

    ReplyDelete