Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Working Girl

After staying home with my boys, for over 4years, I had forgotten what it felt like. What is this task?
1work           Listen to the pronunciation of 1work
Pronunciation:
\ˈwərk\
1: activity in which one exerts strength or faculties to do or perform something: a: sustained physical or mental effort to overcome obstacles and achieve an objective or result b: the labor, task, or duty that is one's accustomed means of livelihood c: a specific task, duty, function, or assignment often being a part or phase of some larger activity.

from: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/work

I've concluded that it is in fact all of these things PLUS tired feet and upper back pain. For now, my tasks include scanning documents (endless piles of papers) and mailing things.

That is my update.

5 comments:

  1. well i am sure you are doing an EXCELLENT JOB! Way to go, sis!:) love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work you say? Where are you working? How are you coping with it all? I know it's hard...I've had to do it for years and it's exhausting. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah work!! My back aches my skirt's too tight, my hips shake from left to right uh, huh, yeah yeah uh huh! Wooow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were working again, you are awesome. How do you do it? Where are you working?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm back at Able, where I worked for like 6 years.

    ReplyDelete