Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Big 1 Month Anniversary

Well folks its been a while since my last post and I figured it was time for me to put forth two more of my cents (sense). That sounds al lot like my entries in the journals I usedto write. It has been a nice Sunday and Alex has been relatively happy. He's currently running around with a Mickey Mouse shirt on playing with red LED flashlight that belongs to his uncle Jacob (sorry Jake).

Washington is so nice. We (I) love it up here. People think we are crazy for having left the perpetual sunshine for the perpetual rain. I don't even realize it rains that much here. It drizzles a lot but for the most part it really is just overcast all the time. It makes you appreciate the sunshine all that much more.

I went on a flight test this week for one of the newer boeing jets for a high class customer this past week and I must say it was nice to go above the clouds for a bit and see the sunshine and the horizon. The flight was pretty boring and routine (i was in coach :( ) but it was a neat experience.

We are very excited about the prospect of having another Foote in the household. Sarah is convinced it is a girl because while she loves little boys lately she has been fauning all over the little girls. She is also thinking about getting a job at Target in the evenings so she can spend "Unreasonable Amounts of Money" without feeling guilty. I agree with her. It would let her get out and meet some more people and she is not nearly as sick this time. If you have any opinions please let us know. By the way congrats to Jo for the new job.

From this point forward Sarah will be typing. If I don't type again I love you all and I hope you know that I love you too! =)

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Guys!

    I was just missing all of you and happened to see your link on my old e-mail list. Things are same old here. Work, home, sleep, repeat!
    We miss our little Alex, and his Mom and Dad too. I especially miss Sarah Hugs! Too bad you can't bottle those and sell it. You would be RICH! I am so glad that you are enjoying your new place and job and weather. I heard on the news this morning that Seatle has had over 11 inches of rain this last year. WOW! Wish we could get some of that. Any way I love you all! Thanks for everything. Love Mamma Foote

    ReplyDelete