Monday, January 09, 2006

Yeee-Haaa!

Well this time it is Matthew talking. I guess this has been one of the most fascinating times ever. We've experienced a wonderful new place. Washington is absolutely gorgeous. No offense to you wonderful Zonies and your brown adobe homes, your articulate cacti and bushes, and the wonderful brown of the horizon but you guys haven't seen nothing yet. This place just has the most beautiful earthy spirit about it. Trees are everywhere with lots of grass and plenty of squirrels. As Sarah put it, it is like living in Payson but with all the great stuff of "city-livin". We can't wait until you folks can all come out here and visit us.

One thing of particular notice to those of you like myself is the change in lifestyle and area. The restaraunts are all different and so are the people. I guess I had a leg up in Arizona where I could understand the fast food "voicebox" talking in a deep hispanic accent. Now it is a deep asian accent. I'm getting used to it but it is definately different. One of my favorite things about here (not really favorite but really nice) is that Burger King serves the Rodeo Cheeseburger (A cheeseburger with onion rings and BBQ sauce).

I love the rain up here. It keeps everything so wonderfully clean. Ibetter end my post though because Alex is clamoring for some attention.

Love to All
Matthew

1 comment: