Saturday, September 13, 2008

10 things I Love/Hate

Loves
Sunsets
Old Wrinkly People, still be in love
The Smell of Desert Rain
Chocolate
Wild Flowers
A great deal
Finding a lost item
A Good Book
Laughing
Creativity
Hates
Grumpy People
Yucky Smells
Uncomfortable Shoes & clothes
Evil Eyes & Dirty looks
People that are super judgmental
Being hot & Sweaty
College Algebra
Forgetting Appointments
Messy Handwriting
Being Tired

(Rachel inspired me to think about these)
After re reading my hates, I decided that I needed to write a disclaimer. I am definitely guilty of doing most of the things that I hate. Isn't that the way it usually is. The things that bother us most, we too are usually guilty of.
Also, I am reminded, there is a thin line between love & hate. I love that Algebra operates on the principle of maintaining an even balance on each side of the equation. However, I hate how difficult it is for me to manipulate number and maintain that balance. This is true in both equations and in life.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good idea ! I think I shall copy cat you too ;-) ... And email me - I sent out a email bout us all getting together again -- maybe I don't have your right email ... Thanks ! Your fab - love you -shye

    ReplyDelete