Friday, September 19, 2008

THANK YOU...

Everyone knows that pizza is not the healthiest choice for dinner, however on a really rough day there is nothing quite like it. Wednesday was one of those days. Alex came home from Habilitation touting us with the therapeutic word "Piper". After, about 30 seconds, I assessed the current situation of my house and my emotional well being, and then quickly determined that Piper would be helpful to ALL of US!

This is Ty chilling w/ the Simpsons.
(Note the scratches from his most resent brawl with his brother.)
The Boys running around getting there energy out!
"Two Fist-ted Ty" in his race car with Cheese sticks in hand
Alex the Speed Racer
And Finally....Matthew the Crew Chief
Ty decided, enough with pictures... Camera Please


5 comments:

  1. Don't kid yourself... pizza is healthy! When I was pregnant it was one of the few things I really craved and could keep down. Aidan now loves it. Always something I know he will eat and it has all of the basic food groups. What a great mom you are for taking your family for a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothin' better than Peter Piper when you don't want to cook and you want your kids to run around and get some energy out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah!
    I'm glad that you have a blog! Thanks for your comment on mine. I agree--we do need to have another 5th Ward RS get-together very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have such cute boys at your house. Those are really cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun, I love peter piper pizza. They all look like they are having a good time and I love the last picture of Ty wanting the camera. Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete