Wednesday, September 03, 2008

It's been a long time...

So, I use to blog when I lived in Everett WA. A period I now call the "Dark Period" as it's near Seattle, therefore it's cloudier than my emotional well being could tolerate. When Ty was born, I was too overwhelmed to do anything but basic survival. Alex needed Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Developmental Preschool and he couldn't stand to be in a public place without becoming a complete emotional wreck. (He has Autism) But, I didn't know it at the time. In addition I was isolated from all of my people, friends, family & the Zone (AZ).

Now that everyone and there dog has a blog, I have been intimidated to restart mine. Due to my desire to only want to do things that I am awesome at. (One of my many personality flaws)
So many people's blog's are a flipping piece of art, more amazing than the cutest scrapbook page. I don't have those kind of skills. I've been tempted to pay someone to make me a cool page design but that feels like cheating.

Anyway, to make this long story just a little shorter, I have realized that it is healthy to occasional do things that are out of one's comfort zone. So, this is the reason have started blogging again.

Plus, I'm a creative person and I need a outlet. So, I am setting aside my pride and doing this for me!

5 comments:

  1. I found your blog!!! I'm glad you have surfaced! Your great at whatever you do. No need to worry about who's is cuter, it more about what is there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now with your blog facelift, NOBODY can stand in your way of greatness! Hooray! love you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that you're back to blogging again! :) I remember your blog from so long ago, but that was way before I got into blogging!! So now that I'm hooked, I will LOVE to visit your blog! :)

    My blog is http://www.sistahsunshine.blogspot.com/

    Let me know when your girls night out is! I'd love to come. :)

    LOVE YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! I'm so excited you have a blog!! Now I can keep up with your cute family.

    ~Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:37 PM

    You go momma! I love your frankness. I have realized that blogging is most certainly a healthy outlet for me and to not compete with others. If anything, this is like a personal scrap book courtesy of the I-net. You will forever be able to reflect what you log and have the pleasure of sharing your stories with your pals. For this, I thank you. I have found so much peace and clarity in writing and keeping in touch via blogging, emails, F-bk, etc. A momma at home w/ lil' babez needs to get her needs met too. So, you asked where the Street Poet is.
    Who knows? In a funk, I reckon. Or too busy doing nothing to care about bustin' flows and documenting ridiculousness. Soon though...she will emerge her head and break it down for ya!
    Fall is here and I am feeling mah gr00ve come back!

    Ahhh yeah! I love ya mucho!

    ReplyDelete