Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Red Rawlins

Molly & Scarlett Rawlins

The Little Mermaid Close-up
One Tuesday & Wednesday
(Dec.16th &17th)
Two of my favorite girls were celebrating birthdays.
Miss Molly & her lovley daughter Scarlett.
Birthdays are a HUGE DEAL. A birthday can be like your own personal holiday... or at least it should be.
Why not truly enjoy the one day calender day with their name .
Why Not celebrate Birthday Eve's. Too? Christmas & New Years have Eves.
oops... I'm getting off the point! Again!
Happy Birthday Girls! 5 Reasons Molly deserved a Happy Birthday...
1. She is way smart! She can do anything she sets her mind too.
She's like blog Tech Support for me ALL the time. 24/7
2. She is way giving!
She gave me this beautiful chocolate brown office chair that I'm sitting on (and LOVE by the way) and many other things.
3. She understands me. Now that is something I can't explain.
4. She is creative. She her blog if you want validation
5. She ALWAYS there for me!
Happy Birthday Girls!
Reasons I love Scarlett: The pictures tell all!
Yum Yum Ty loves lots of frosting!

4 comments:

  1. How adorable!! Some great pictures. These girls are awesome. I am glad you helped them both have great birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet aunt and sister you are! A tribute to them...pretty nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Looks like you all had a fun time. You two are two of a kind, you can say all those nice things right back to youself, from me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pics look great! I guess it was a blessing in disguise that I left my Camera at your house providing you with lots of great pics! :) Thank you for the nice words. I am definitely going to have to link to this tribute on my blog! love you sister.

    ReplyDelete