Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy Halloween

Our theme, as Matthew noted, was Alex's Garden. Alex was more then happy to hold his "flowerpot" for his candy.
Doesn't Sage look like such a little beauty!
Alex had a great time trick-or-treating & running around with his cousins.
This is Ty w/ his light saber. Once the kid received this glowing stick, it was like everyone & everything else was irrelevant.
Me attempting to give Ty his honey bucket.

Note this very symbolic rendition of Halloween being a bit of a pain-in-the rear for the moms.
Thank you G'ma Shumway for helping get my busy boys ready.
Also, Papa Foote & G'ma, thanks for coming to see us & taking these photos.
The Boys had a lot of fun, & we had our hands full!

7 comments:

  1. great picts of your boys!! hey i need your email again..mine is skhatch@hotmail.com that way i can invite you to my blog...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what are the boys this year? I can't tell by Alex's side shot there. They look cute whatever they are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex is a gardener. We also had a picket fence on the wagon we used and if you count me out Sarah, Alex and Tyson were 3 Footes=a yard. So punny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were so cute. Homemade costumes are my favoritest ones! I am glad I got to see them on their special day. :) love you guys. Your SMILE site looks great. The colors are just right (it doesnt look yellow anymore. xoxo molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute idea. I like the honey pot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we didn't lose you guys so early!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pain in the butt comment...that's funny! :)

    ReplyDelete