Monday, October 13, 2008

Nikki & Seth



We are are all so excited to meet Seth! These photos were taken last month at Ty's B-day party. Doesn't she look beautiful? I am so jealous because when I'm that prego, all I'm doing is looking for the nearest toilet!
Seth's due date is quickly approaching,(October 31st Halloween). For those of you who may not have heard (or need a reminder), Nikki's shower is:
This Saturday, October 18th from 2:00pm-4pm. If you would like more details, feel free to contact me, or Stephanie(Nikki's sister).

2 comments:

  1. Hey, do you know if she registered anywhere, or know what things she needs? people have been asking me.. thx. love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, I do have to say that I am pretty lucky that I don't get to sick....you poor Shum girls, I am sorry you get so sick. But if it makes you feel better this one has been harder than Karsyn. Probably because I am chasing her now. haha

    Thank you so much for all you are doing to help with the shower....it means so much to me. I am lucky to have been brought into such a wonderful fam.

    If Molly sees this....I didn't register...just don't feel like it. But clothes and diapers of course are the necessity. ♥ya

    ReplyDelete