Friday, October 10, 2008

Sexy Smart/True Loves

Here is a tribute to Matty... He really is the best. Why? Because he puts up with me and is usually very patient & long suffering. He is also very organized. He actually has a place for EVERYTHING!!! He is also superior at creating an effective plan of action. Gotta love that green personality with a pinch engineering!
Another of his great qualities is, he is so not vein. And finally...with Matthew, there is, "No charge for awesomeness or attractiveness" (Kung Fu Panda)
I recently took this photo to display my 2 True Loves. In case you couldn't guess, My second love is Dt. Coke.

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet post. That Matt IS a great guy. I love him too! That is a really good picture, too. Love your blog. this upcoming week i will come over and work with you on your playlist, though I am still loving "delilah". you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly! You are the best! Matty doesn't like the picture... but I told him too bad, It's my blog!
    I have been thinking about the songs I want to add. Have a great weekend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture. He is a great husband and dad! As Dr. Seuss would say, And so I say Hurray for Matt, Hurray, Hurray, Hurray for Matt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are two great things to love. Matt is a great one and I'm sure diet coke is just great, lots of people love it. Maybe I should try and kick the mt dew out the door and switch.....nah who am I kidding. ♥ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all love you, Matt! You guys are the greatest. We miss our chummies - The Footes! You've probably heard this one before, but "Smell ya later!" Get it! Foote....smell....hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete