Monday, January 26, 2009

Blogging Friends

Top 5 Reasons why your comments are appreciated!
1) They are evidence you care enough, or have enough morbid curiosity, to read what I write. (Unless of course, you are Matty, who only views posts with pictures.)

2) Comments offer others, especially me, greater perspective, or a different angle. Information that I may have overlooked, in the midst of my drama.

3) They let others know what you're thinking. This is my favorite one as
So many of you are witty, sweet, kind, and flippin hilarious) I love that!

4) It's a simple way to keep in touch. No emails,paper or stamps required.

5) Comments measure the quality of people that read a blog, not the quantity!

Seriously. thanks you for your comments!
They have lifted my spirits..
I always appreciate them and you!

Love, Sarah S. Foote

8 comments:

  1. You are ever so ... ever so ... ever soo welcome :-) -- loves to YOU !!!! - shye

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome.. This makes me want to think of wittier things to say! Sorry I have been unreachable the past few days, my cell phone was lost and is now dead. I have to charge it tonight, but call me tomorrow. :) xoxo

    I love comments too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each of your points is very valid. It is rewarding to enjoy others responses to a post. Blogs are fun because they open up dialogue on a variety of subjects. Brain and often soul food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you not leave a comment after reading that!! Thanks for breaking it down for me, I totally agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my comment. It's not witty (maybe a little?)...but I HAD to leave one! I love your blog. I don't comment everytime, but I sure love reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel the way you do and love love love comments....sometimes it can make or break my day seriously!!!!!! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish for more comments on my blog too. It helps me to know I am not just talking to myself. love them love them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes comments are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete